Offered by Jerry Waletzko, Crary Real Estate, 701-746 -4663, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please answer to the best of your abilities.
Remember: Whoever is answering these questions as the Seller, Buyer, or showing REALTOR means you are speaking with one voice for everybody in your respective household referred collectively as I/me. I.e., if you check the box to take temperature, everybody in the household will have their temperatures taken as stated below.
1. Do you have a cough? Y N
2. Have lost or do you feel you are losing your sense of smell? Y N
3. Are you experiencing any unusual or severe headaches? Y N
4. Are you experiencing any weakness? Y N
5. Are you experiencing diarrhea? Y N
6. Are you experiencing muscle pain? Y N
7. Are you experiencing shortness of breath? Y N
8. Are you experiencing abdominal pain? Y N
9. Do you have a fever? Y N
10.Do you have any rashes? Y N
11.Do you have any skin sores? Y N
12.Do you have a sore throat? Y N
13.Do you have any bruises or bleeding? Y N
14.Are you experiencing any joint pain? Y N
15.Do you have red eye? Y N
16.Are you vomiting? Y N
Share this with your showing REALTOR or possibly the listing REALTOR if that is who is going to also show you the home.
Copyright © 2018 Your Hometown Real Estate Agent since 1978! - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder